Are you a minority-owned business looking to expand your business opportunities and foster relationships with large corporations and institutions? Join us on May 23 for an informational session about our Pacesetters Initiative, which works to create opportunities at scale for local enterprises of color.
The Pacesetters Initiative is partnership of large and mid-sized Greater Boston Chamber member organizations who have committed to increase the number of contracts and dollars spent with local minority-owned businesses. Learn more about our Pacesetters Initiative here.
Please register if you:
- Are certified or certification-eligible Minority-Business Enterprises (MBEs)
- B2B: Provide goods or services to other businesses
- Are located within Massachusetts
- Have been in business for at least two years
- Have at least three full time employees
- Revenue of at least $250,000
We recently supported the first contract under our Pacesetters Initiative, between Pacesetter company Tufts Health Plan and BEI business Done Right Building Services. Read more here.
Boston, MA 02110