Ten Outstanding Young Leaders
Join us for an inspiring evening of networking and celebration as we honor the region’s outstanding young leaders and hear their vision for the future of Boston!
2013 TOYL Awards
Tuesday, June 25
5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
$100 Individual, $1000 Table of 10
Congratulations to the 2013 Ten Outstanding Young Leaders!
- Erika Ebbel Angle, Ph.D., Founder & Chairman, Science from Scientists
- Kristina Davis, Partner, Deloitte
- Latoyia Edwards, Anchor, NECN
- Saskia Epstein, Chief Executive Officer, Room to Grow National, Inc.
- State Senator Linda Dorcena Forry
- Mike Harney, SVP, FBR Capital Markets; Founder & President, The Play Ball Foundation
- John Harthorne, Founder & CEO, MassChallenge
- Timothy J. McLaughlin, Associate, Holland & Knight LLP
- Neel Shah, MD, Founder & Executive Director, Costs of Care; Chief Resident in Ob/Gyn, Brigham & Women’s Hospital
- Niraj Shah, CEO & Co-Founder, Wayfair
In 2012, the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce revived the Ten Outstanding Young Leaders (TOYL) Awards to continue the tradition of honoring Greater Boston’s current and future leaders.
The TOYL awards were presented by the Boston Jaycees from 1952 to 2006 to identify and celebrate the region’s young leaders. Since its inception, over 500 young leaders–including President John F. Kennedy, community advocate Carol Fulp, business leader Jack Connors, Jr., and Boston Red Sox legend Carl Yastrzemski–have been honored for their professional, personal, and civic commitment to improving the quality of life within our community.
We are proud to continue the legacy created by the Boston Jaycees!
2013 Sights and Sounds