Executive Leadership Institute
The best leaders know that professional development never ends. It is crucial for senior-level executives leading organizations in today’s 21st century knowledge-based, global economy to take time for self-reflection and leadership growth. The Greater Boston Chamber’s Executive Leadership Institute (ELI) provides just that: an opportunity for the region’s key executives to connect with one another, refine management skills and gain new insights into leading organizations strongly into the future.
Program Highlights Include:
- Tailored sessions on topics spanning leading through change, strategic marketing, workforce management, working with government, and much more.
- Carefully curated networking opportunities designed to connect you with your peers and other established business leaders.
ELI Participants Will:
- Engage in discussions facilitated by globally renowned professors at MIT Sloan School of Management and John F. Kennedy School of Government, Mossavar-Rahmani Center for Business and Government
- Refine advanced business management skills
- Gain insight into leading organizations in a fast-paced, ever-changing market
- Strengthen understanding of Greater Boston’s relationship with the global economy
- Develop strategic and long-lasting professional connections
Eligibility & Selection Process:
- Each year, the ELI program accepts up to 40 senior executives who hold high-level management responsibilities within a Chamber member organization.
- Each fall, we solicit and accept online nominations from members. Individuals may nominate themselves provided their organization is a Chamber member.
- Once a nomination is submitted, we will invite the nominee to complete an online application and return it to the Chamber by the end of December for consideration.
The ELI program begins in January. The cost of participation is $5,500, which includes sessions, course materials and meals.
See the 2017 ELI Program Schedule (PDF).
See the ELI 2016 list of participants (PDF).