The Chamber on Thursday honored eight of Greater Boston’s most outstanding women in business, as part of the 2013 Annual Pinnacle Awards. One of the region’s highest accolades, the Pinnacle Awards honor business and professional women who have demonstrated excellence in entrepreneurship, management, and lifetime achievement.
Nearly 1,000 female (and male) executives and professionals converged on the Westin Waterfront Boston to network, enjoy a luncheon, and hear firsthand the inspiring stories of each honoree, in a program hosted by WBZ’s Lisa Hughes. The 2013 honorees:
- Lifetime Achievement: Susan Hockfield, Ph.D., President Emerita, Massachusetts Institute of Technology;
- Achievement in Entrepreneurship: Diane Hessan, President & CEO, Communispace;
- Achievement in Management, Private: Alison A. Quirk, Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources & Citizenship Officer, State Street Corporation;
- Achievement in Management, Government: Susan Windham-Bannister, Ph.D., President & CEO, Massachusetts Life Sciences Center;
- Achievement in Management, Non-Profit: Sharon Reilly, Executive Director, The Women’s Lunch Place;
- Achievement in the Professions: Myechia Minter-Jordan MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, The Dimock Center;
- Excellence in Arts & Education: Anne Hawley, Norma Jean Calderwood Director, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum; and
- Emerging Executive: Zenobia Moochhala, Co-Founder & Vice President of Consumer Marketing, Care.com, Inc.
We congratulate these deserving honorees – and look forward to sharing in more of the successes of women in our business community!
For the event’s full photo gallery, click here.